Lil’ Kickers Program Policies
- Customers may transfer their child from one class to another (at same location) at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability. Coaches can make recommendations and help place your child in the appropriate class.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis during the same season. Make-ups must be scheduled through Lil’ Kickers Coordinator, Danielle Randall at 520-589-0024
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Lil’ Kickers Annual Membership is required for all participants.
- All first time trial classes are free of charge. (Only one free trial class per child).Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available. Parent must call ahead of time to schedule their child’s free class with Lil’ Kickers Coordinator Danielle 520-589-0024.
Discounts (*All discounts are based off of a full-season registration)
- Sibling Discounts* – Siblings are defined as children that reside in the same household and are under the care of the same parent/guardian. After one child is enrolled, the discount is 15% for additional siblings enrolled during the same session.
- Military Discount*- Any parent or guardian who serves in the military can bring their military ID card and get a 15% for their child/children.
- Maracana Indoor Sports Arena / Maracana Soccer Academy/ Lil’ Kickers Tucson has a no refund policy. You are encouraged to do a free trial at no obligation prior to purchasing a class spot. Once your child’s spot has been reserved and payment has been received, that spot is considered sold and no longer marketable. We understand that life events happen, which will cause you to miss classes, so please review the Make-up Class portion of the policies.